Data Collection Instruments
This page offers access to copies of the most recent data collection instruments used by the Agincourt Health and Population Unit to collect information for persons living within the Agincourt Health and Demographic Surveillance Area.
The documents listed below are the current copies (unless otherwise stated). The documents do not change often, but if you need to see older versions then please get in touch.
NOTE: Persons choosing to model their own research after these instruments are expected to properly cite these documents in any subsequent work or publications.
Annual Census Data
- Census Form Front Page || Back Page
- Note: Census forms include modules for education status, ID document status, and resident status
- Death Form
- Maternity History Form
- Migration Form
- Migration Reconciliation Form -In-Migration
- Migration Reconciliation Form -Out-Migration
- Pregnancy Outcome Form
- Baseline and New Union Status Form
- Union Change Event Form
Routine Status Observation Modules