Sulaimon Afolabi has published a youtube video tutorial titled, “Practical Guide for Preparing
Health & Demographic Surveillance System Data for Analysis using Stata”. . This is done with him having the the following study objectives in mind. That is, for the would-be user of Health & Demographic Surveillance System (HDSS) data:
- To have a basic understanding of health & demographic surveillance system;
- To learn relevant commands in stata;
- To convert HDSS data from wide to long format;
- To combine or merge two or more tables coming from the HDSS database;
- To check the dataset for inconsistencies;
- To build data quality matrix;
- To prepare the HDSS data for event history and other kind of analyses and
- To Perform event history analyses.
You can either click on the embedded youtube video or here. I hope you will find it useful.